Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Starfish Wishes


Hello All!

I am just stopping in to share my take on this months Make it with Prima. I just love this months mood board and I thought that it was perfect with our pictures from St. Lucia. 

But I really wasn't really in the layout frame of mind so I decided to take another route. After all I had so much fun creating the projects from the Reach for the Stars Workshop I thought I would make another hoop.


Products Used: Prima St. Tropez Collection -Pattern Paper, Flowers, Paper Embellishments, Metal Embellishments, Prima IOD Moulds,Color Bloom Sprays, Finnabair Micro Beads, Art Alchemy Paint, Wax, Art Stones.

June

Just a few details for fun :)


I love these little Metal bits and the IOD Moulds.. 
They were the perfect little touches.


Splaters Beads and flowers....


Art Stones and more flowers and splatters..


I love the way Finnabairs wax makes all the details just POP!

I really had fun creating this. Thank you Prima for the Inspiration.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment