Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Drink up it's Summer Time!


Hello All!

I just wanted to stop by and share my take on this months color challenge over at Lindy's. This month is just so bright and cheerful it made me think of fun fruity drinks....


Products Used: Lindy's SprayLuminous LemonBells of IrelandRizzo's Rowdy Red, Blue Hawaiian Blue, Mission Bells Brown7 Dot Studio Domestic Goddess Pattern Paper. Prima Floral Dies & Flowers. American Crafts Thickers. Finnabair Wax and misc twine, beads and bits from my desk.


Lindy's Color Challenge

While I used my Lindy stash to play along  this month you can get this



I used my yellow & red sprays to color all my flowers and die cuts
and I used the blue, green and brown for my background work. :)




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is so fresh I love it! Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful!!!Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely creaton thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge

    ReplyDelete