Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Be a Dreamer!

Hello All!

I just wanted to stop in and share a super fun layout that I created using lots of the amazing products that I received from an amazing new KIT CLUB!


I am lucky enough to be part of their opening Design Team!! And this month I was happy and excited to work with our current Toolshed Kit -Summer's Concert.....


It's so pretty and packed full of crazy amazing products!!

The kits are so perfectly coordinated all of the products work so well together, it made it so easy to put this layout together.

Other Products: Prima Gesso & 3D Gloss Gel. Technique Junkies Stamps -Checker Border & French Text



Just a few more details for fun...




Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you to create something pretty today!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool. I love how you layered everything. You are my mixed media inspiration!

    ReplyDelete