Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Having Fun with Tags!

Hello All!

Today it is my turn to share & hopefully inspire you over on the Visible Image Blog. 

So I thought I would share a couple tags that I created using a few of our new release stamps.

So lets take a peek at my first tag...


 Products Used: How Fragile Stamp Set, Bloom and Grow Stamp Set, Prima Pastels, Glossy Accents, Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder. Kaisercraft Rhinestone Heart.


And for my second tag a I created a layered tag that has crazy shimmer!


Products Used: Zodiac Gemini Stamp Set, Fibonacci Stamp, Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays and Embossing Powder. Rhinstones. Watercolor Paper.



Now let’s a better look at the compete stamp sets….









Now make sure you stop by and join the fun over in our Visible Image Facebook Group!


I hope you have enjoyed all the New Releases this month, 
stay tuned in we have lots more amazing things coming up for you soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment