Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Be Bold Art Journal Page

Hello All!

Today it is my turn to share & hopefully inspire you over on the Visible Image! So I thought I would play a bit in my Art Journal, which really is an old book that I picked up at a resale shop. The book is so old the pages are discolored and they easily tear. But its the perfect size and as a bonus the text makes a great background. 

Anyhow...Back to my page after a quick layer of gesso, a few dabs of paint and a bit of stamping this page came together in a flash and it was the perfect mojo pick me up!



Visible Image Stamps Used: 









Other Products Used: Prima Heavy White Gesso, Prima Watercolor Pencils. Finnabair Art Alchemy Impasto Paint- Green Apple, Lemon Peel & Jade. Ranger Dylusions Paint Pen-London Blue & Black Marble. VersaFine Black Ink Pad.  Ranger Ink Pads-Electric Lime & Caribbean Coast.

Now lets take a closer look at my page....


Just a bit of extra doodling with a blue marker...


A touch of color to highlight this stunning face...


And a extended line for a more dramatic affect.


Now make sure you stop by and join the fun over in our Visible Image Facebook Group!
Stay tuned in we have lots more amazing things coming up for you soon!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment