Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Join the fun over at Words & Paintery!

Hello All!

It's the middle of April and you know what that means!! 
time to get crafty with the Words & Paintery Crew!

So lets take a look at this months Color Challenge...


To me this color combo is all about spring or maybe it's just that here in Michigan I am desperate for Spring Weather. But for me this challenge was all about the "Words" I love the sentiment "One Kind word can change someone's entire day". It really is true and its something that I really have been personally striving to be better about. 

So I decided to word with a sentiment stamp from Visible Image that's perfect for this challenge. So without further ado here is my tag....


Products Used: Blue Fern Studios- Remnants Pattern Paper & White Gold Glitter. Visible Image Stamp- Reason to Smile. Prima Color Bloom Spray- Peony, Ginger Coral and Lime Wedge. Art Anthology Sorbet- Buttercream. Prima- Metal Flora Die Set. 13 Arts Chipboard Butterfly. Heidi Swapp- Flower. Misc. Ribbon, Twine, Vellum and Die Tag Set.


Before you go here is just a few details of  my little layered tag..



Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment